Laden with features, pockets and attachment points, and designed for a combination of high performance and day-round comfort. Whether you’re hiking new trails, exploring mountain tops or embarking on a long journey, this bag fits the bill. The suspension system is smartly designed for breathability and carrying comfort.
Weight : APPROX 710 G (23L)
- InteractTM Suspension System, with breathable mesh and vented foam for superior carrying comfort
- Easy access hip belt pockets, designed to hold both larger and smaller items
- Attachments for trekking poles and ice axes
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key holder
- Stretch pockets on front and sides, perfect for extra shell layers or wet clothing
- 10mm daisy chain provides extra lashing points
- Two side compression straps
- External hydration sleeve for quick and easy access when refilling
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces to help repel water & dirt
100D HT RobicTM Polyamide, bluesign approved
210D R/S Polyamide, bluesign approved
Washing instructions: We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water using a soap-based detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Loosen all straps, remove any detachable hip belts and wash the backpack in a bathtub or large sink. Rub the backpack carefully with a soft sponge and then rinse thoroughly. Hang the backpack to dry in a well-ventilated space, or outdoors away from direct sunlight. Miscellaneous: We advise against using a washing machine and tumble dryer as parts of the backpack may come loose or catch and destroy both the appliance and the product. Most products can be re-waterproofed with spray-on waterproofing. Make sure that all of the metal parts of the product are thoroughly dry before storage to avoid corrosion. For long-term storage, keep the backpack in a cool, dry space.