The Niva Insulated Jacket by Haglöfs is an especially robust ski jacket for children – made of functional 2-layer Proof™ hard shell material and provided with high-quality QuadFusion™ insulation, the jacket keeps the little skiers dry and warm reliably.
The integrated snow guard and the elastic inner sleeves keep the snow out. The hood protects the head and smartly attached reflective stripes, visible from every angle, increase visibility. Add to this the discreet design, and you have a highly functional ski jacket: just in a kid’s size.
- Ski Jackets
- DWR coating
- type of membrane: PU.mebrane
- 2 layer membrane
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- breathability (MVTR in 24 h): 10,000 g/m²
- synthetic fiber
breathable, windproof, waterproof, insulating, durable
- Zipper: with chin protector
- ski pass pocket, zip side pockets
- reflectors, snowskirt non-removable , hood, adjustable cuffs, elastic inner sleeves, width-adjustable hem, extra high collar, pre-shaped sleeves